Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Options' show at the Beat Kitchen went over wonderfully. It wound up selling out before we went on, and we played to a packed house. The other bands killed it and it was really an honor to be part of such a cool experience. We debuted some songs that will be on my upcoming full length. I have the whole thing written and will be recording 18-ish songs hopefully starting this month. The record won't have all 18 songs on it, but they'll all be released at some point for sure. To take a break from the record, we're playing some songs we haven't in a few months at Quencher's this Sunday.
My main priority recording-wise right now is Dave Hennessy's new EP, Forever. We finished recording it this summer and I'm getting to the final stages of mixing. It's been a great learning experience and has forced me to broaden my skill set. Hopefully, it'll be finished soon, and I'll be sure to post an update when the release details have been sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment