Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Finished tracking for Winter Classic's new EP at Minbal last Sunday, and it sounds really great. The band and I are mutually stoked on how it turned out, and I'm psyched to dig into mixing it when I'm back from tour, which BY THE WAY, starts tuesday! Check out the "live" page for updated locations/times of my Fest shows.

Coaster v2's first show back was a banger, and we're stoked to get cooking on new tunes. I gave my first real shot at mastering a record with Mitar's newest release, Emerald. Would absolutely not consider myself a proper mastering engineer by any means, but I think it turned out pretty a-o-k! Check it below:


After a month of rescheduled dates due to a million things, New Color finally laid down vocals for their new EP, which they're mixing. Really really can't wait to hear it - some of the tightest, most original music I've heard come out of Chicago. If you haven't heard their debut LP that I recorded/mixed, check it out on my "recording" page!

Hopefully going into the studio with Great Deceivers soon to lay down a couple tracks. We've been writing a bunch, and playing with them is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment