Sunday, July 10, 2016

Busy summer! In brief:

I'll be playing in Nature's Neighbor and Nnamdi's Sooper Dooper Secret Side Project at the Beat Kitchen on 8/20 for Sooper Records' launch party! This is gonna be a crazy show. Sooper Records is a new record label started by my friends Glenn and Nnamdi. Check them out at www.sooperrecords.com

As always, shoot me an email if you're interested in recording! I've been spending a lot of time at Pallet Sound this summer - currently, I'm in the middle of mixing an LP for What Gives, and it is a serious ripper. Gimme more stuff to do, please!

Lifted Bells' new EP is out 7/15. Coming right up.

Coaster, Great Deceivers, and Pyramid Scheme all have new music that is recorded & mixed, and will be released this year. More, too, but don't wanna count my chickens before they hatch.

Options is playing Wicker Park Fest in a couple weeks.

Coaster, Options, and Lifted Bells are playing FEST 15 in October.

Should have a couple tours to announce soon, still workin' on booking though. If you'd like me to come to your city, just shoot me an email/tweet/whatever! Also, lots of shows coming up! Keep your eye on the "live" page.

1 comment:

  1. But what exactly is it that makes these urban explorers tick? For bryce wilson spiderman, a 23 year-old marketing consultant from Melbourne, it’s his passion for photography and love of thrills that compels him to take such risks.

    “I got my first digital SLR camera in August of last year, it was a Canon 600D and it came with two kit lenses,” he says. “I outgrew that really quickly, I felt like with the content I was producing, the camera could not keep up with what I wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete