Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID-19 Update:

Hello all - 
As the future is uncertain for me as a freelance music-guy working directly with human beings, I’m trying to figure out how to make my life continue to work.

I’ve never done this before, but I’d like to try offering virtual instrument lessons! I have 18 years of experience including international touring and playing on more than 70 records. Here’s what I can do:
Drums (beginner thru advanced)
Guitar (beginner thru intermediate)
and introductory lessons on Bass, Keys, and Vocals!

Ideally, I’d like to ask for $30 per lesson, which generally run for 45 mins-1 hour. If you’re interested but this is above your budget, get in touch and we can work something out!

Additionally I’m still offering mixing, mastering, and editing (like, I can clean up your ProTools sessions) services! I’ve accrued over 150 recording/mixing/mastering credits over the last decade, and am grateful & fortunate to’ve worked with some truly amazing artists

If you're interested in any of this (or just wanna say hey), email me at optionstheband at gmail. Ok that's it for now, wash your hands, be kind, listen well.


❤️❤️❤️,
 Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment