Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy to announce the release of my sixth full length album, Wind's Gonna Blow. I recorded it throughout 2019 with help from some friends, and I played all of the instruments, etc as I've done in the past. The album was tracked and mixed primarily at my studio, Pallet Sound, and mastered by Nate Amos. Mary Clemens made the cover art.



Here are alternate versions of two songs, in advance of the release:
Loaner (Pallet Session)
Let It Go (live at Empty Bliss)

The album will be released 5/22, and will be available as a digital download & streaming on all major platforms. If you're interested in pre-ordering it digitally on Bandcamp, today is a great day to do it.

Lastly - tonight, I'll be playing some new songs on Instagram Live at 6pm CST/7pm EST. My handle over there is @options.music

Thank you for listening!

- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment